Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Stuff that is stuff!

So, I went down to occupylsx last night, after having had a major train fail (First.capital connect, i'm looking at you, don't try to hide, it's you) and was just so impressed, and so inspired by the hundreds of peoe who care so passionately for their cause, that they are willi.g to camp out, in late autumn, in the middle of one of the busiest cites in the world.  I couldn't do it, but Kudos to those who are!!

After being there for a while, I realised i'd missed my last train home, so rang a friend I haven't seen for a year or two, and told her I was staying on her sofa (no ifs, no buts, I was staying).  Ended up having a good laugh, and a catch up. She's one of these people, who, because i've known her a hell of a long time, we can just start chatting about anything and everything like it hasn't been a whole year! And we were having a lot of a giggle at my girlfriend and her drunk conversations!  Sorry darling, but they were so so so funny!

Time to try and head home somehow I think!

1 comment: