Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 November 2011

The hierarchy of evil

There is evil, and then there's evil...Evil has many incarnations, and many different varieties of evil.

This weekend I have been thinking long and hard about my own personal hierarchy of evil, and the reasoning for the evil things being in there, so, here we go, from the top down

1. Ventriloquists dummies: These are the one thing I have a true, geniuine fear of. Automatonaphobia. Just seeing a picture of a ventriloquists dummy makes my heart race and my skin go clammy. It's so bad, that there was even a weather presenter who I could not watch without freaking out, purely because he looks like a ventriloquist dunny...

2. Morris Dancers: Morris dancers are just pure wrong, they are evil on every single level of the word evil. A pot of people say that you shouldn't hate them, because "they're traditional" , so what, racism and slavery are.traditiknal, and it doesn't stop me hating them!

3. Large Crowds: They are just wrong, and evil, and I don't like them.

4. Brian Cox, the physicist:  The man who makes me shout CUUUUNNNNNTTTTTT at high volumes if I see him on tv...Brian Cox is evil. Full stop.   Admittedly this may not travel, as a lot of people apparently love him, but I have very very personal issues with him, related to his role at university as a lab tutor...

5. Mime Artists:  Just learn the fucking lines, it's not that fucking hard.

6. Scabs: Why should you get the benefits of any negotiations when you've destroyed any notion of solidarity...Only scabs scab.

7. The EDL:  people who unfortunately haven't learnt the lesson of scapegoating down the ages, and will not listen.  I will not say any more on this, at this time.

8. Robert Webb: Again, this is a personal one. I come from a flat area in the middle of the east coast. Robert Webb and his family come from the same area. I have worked with members of his family, I know ex-girlfriends of his, I know school friends of his, from when he were a redcurrant, and they have told me stories that would be shocking for most people to hear.

9. Shiny Faced Tory Cunts:  Completely self explanatory!!

Every single one of these appeared in my nightmares last night. A long long sleep, but filled with dread and foreboding :(

No comments:

Post a Comment