Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 November 2011

Everything will be discombombled

An admission to start with. I am what you can call a "bad drinker" I go days without eating and then load the grain straight in, and slowly go from bad to "that twat sat in the corner swaying".

This wouldn't be so much of a problem, except that, I also have a habit of flirting (incredibly badly) through the medium of t'interweb, and just generally being a cunt!

This isn't every time, just so you know, when i'm in the company of great friends, and likeminded people, i'm actually a good drunk, hapoy go lucky, chatty, lovely and loveable, it's only when i'm in the company of closed minded bigots that the twat comes to the forefront, and unfortunately, due to where I live, this is more and more so, I live in what could be politely called a tory town..

There is only one person, bar myself, who is hapoy to call himself left, and he is an unreconstructed stalinist...

So yeah, me and alcohol, NOOOOOOOOO... And, heres a little ditty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCgX4ixCRcQ&sns=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment