Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Ups & Downs

Well, since the amazing weekend i've had, it's been a bit of a downer since,  i went out on sunday night after i got back from liverpool to the small town where i live, using the last bit of my money, met up with a few people and had a good laugh, many drinks were bought for me, then it was home and to sleep. between about midnight on sunday, and 2 on tuesday afternoon, i had maybe 2 hours awake, and am still feeling absolutely exhausted. Am waiting for all the paperwork from Payplan to come through, but am scared shitless to look in my postbox coz i'm afraid of whats going to be there...I will have a look later, because i know that today is Private Eye day, the one day every 2 weeks where i can read aabout all the  shit thats going on in the country!

I am just feeling absolutely exhausted, whether this is because of the new prescription, or because i'm mentally and physically drained, i don't know,  but i'm not eating - i do have some food, but am just not hungry at all. I have no money, so i can''t even jump on a train somewhere and wander. It's at times like this that i wished i lived in aa big city again, whhere there are museums, art galleries and things like that that are free, where there's new places to continually discover, but market towns don't have that!  I need to get out and ensure that i talk to people. but can't do that at pubs, coz i have no money, so i'm just staying in bed.... I may put my earphones on in a bit, and have a walk, see if i see anyone, but i doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment