Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Well, some of you may have guessed I had a bit of a shit day yesterday, but after 4 months of increasing depression, thanks to the support of a few people, i've actually gone to the doctors, to try and get it solved, and have started on medications, diazepam first of all, to relax my head, before another appointment on friday to work out the next steps. I've also been given ways forward on the money problems, CCCS, Payplan, CAB and the one who's name outs me off "Christians against Poverty" but apparently they're good!

There are a few people who I would like to thank for the support, but I won't name them all, but these people have helped me through virtually slapping me, supporting me, and forcing me to face up to it all.

Some of these people have been mates for a long time, but have really really come through.for me this time, Wheeler, Rick, Rob, Kate, Sam i'm looking at you!

I have realised that my main coping mechanism really isn't helping, it's just making me oush the problems deeper inside, but, I still do want a drink or two!

Hopefully things can improve now, and, hopefully, this weekend, when I go up to see my second family in liverpool, it'll help more as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment