Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

Yet again, money money money

After a few weeks of being in a fairly upbeatish mood, i'm now back in the pit of despair, and yet again, it's thanks to money.

One of my previous shitly written posts has covered a bit about why I am in a not good money place, but it has got worse...

I currently have over a thousand pounds worth of paydayloans through various companies, which I am juggling, and they just get worse and worse each month.

The thing thats really getting me down though, is that I can actually afford a real loan, no problems, which, even a fairly small loan of £4000 could pay off all of my debts, not including my outstanding student loan. I know that this isn't much compared to a lot of peoples debts, but it is enough to seriously screw my head up.

A few people have suggested either guarantor loans, or moving somewhere cheaper...
Guarantor loans: I don't have anybody who will be a guarantor. I'm completely and utterly financially seperated from my family, since the problems I had at university
Moving somewhere cheaper: I can not mentally live with other people, as I need my own space, and living with other people just makes my head absolutely destroy itself, and, for moving elsewhere, i'd need a deposit...Which I do not have!

I'm feeling in such a shit place mentally, I just want all my money problems to sort themselves out, I want to be able to oay my gas and electric for the first time since July, I want to be able to actually have a life, and not have to get further and further into debt to do so. I want everything to just sort itself out so I can get on with my life, and not have to be constantly worried and getting depressed.  It's getting close to the point where my head is going fuck this shit, I can't go on. I hope it doesn't get there, but thats exactly where it feels it's going, and, until my money problems are sorted out, thats the direction it's going to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment