Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 April 2012

People who will be first against the wall come the revolution...

I am trying to build up an as near enough complete list as possible of those who will be first against the wall come the revolution. Please help me add to these via the comments, coz my brain isn't fully working...

in no particular order

Morris Dancers
Bagpipers
the entire cabinet
tony blair
the millibands
f\ascist scum
the queen
norman tebbit
thatcher, will need at least 20 bullets to  ensure she dies

i know there are a lot more, but my head doesn't work at this time of day. please help me fill it up via commen ts...

1 comment:

  1. I forgot a few vitally important ones...

    CHRIS FUCKING MARTIN
    BONO
    and
    JAMES RHYMING SLANG


    and others to add, please do!

    ReplyDelete